- Farm goods, hand grown items
- Arts, crafts, and jewelry
- limited number of vendors for each category
- Author is the seller
- Goods handmade by the seller
- Food Vendors
- This category is limited
- Please review "License Requirements"
Vendors Not Accepted
- Commercial/mass produced products (with or without an internet business)
- Direct sale business
- Electronics and related accessories
- Outreach / Info Tents
- Re-sale products
Please note, we currently have a waitlist for new vendors and are constantly reviewing applications.
- Review the "License Requirements" and "Vendor List" to confirm if your business matches what the Maitland Farmers Market may be looking for.
- Click on "Application Link" below to download the application.
- Submit the application along with any required documents (see application for details) Applications that do not include required information will not be considered.
- The application will be reviewed and the applicant will be informed whether they will be approved, waitlisted, or denied.
- If approved, vendors are initially scheduled on a "Trial" basis, based on availability.
- After the "Trial" period we will review residency options in the market.
- Vendors with very unique products or services, as determined by Parks and Recreation staff, will be given priority.
- Contact our Events Coordinator via email or phone for any questions regarding the application process.
Please review our "Vendor List" and confirm if your type of product is present in the market. If you inquire about items/foods already sold in the market, you may be automatically waitlisted.
For more information about joining the market, please contact the Parks and Recreation Department at 407-539-6247 or the Events Coordinator at 407-539-6268.