- Parks & Recreation
- Farmer's Market
- Vendor Application
- Produce (Prioritized)
- Farm goods, hand grown items
- Arts, crafts, and jewelry
- We will only be allowing a percentage of each category
- Author is the seller
- Goods handmade by the seller
- Food Vendors
- This category is limited
- Please review "License Requirements"
Vendors Not Accepted
- Commercial/mass products (with or without an internet business)
- Direct sale business
- Electronics and related accessories
- Outreach / Info Tents
- Re-sale products
Please note, we currently have a waitlist of vendors in which we are processing through, we will look to get to new applicants as soon as possible. The process is as follows:
- After reviewing the "license requirements" and "Vendor List," confirm if your business matches what the Maitland Farmers Market may be looking for.
- Click on "Application Link" below to be directed to our online Farmer's Market Vendor Application via the Rec Desk Portal.
- If you don't already have a Rec Desk Log-in, one will need to be created before registering a market application.
- The application will be reviewed and the applicant will be informed whether they will continue in the process or be denied.
- If continuing, we will aim to provide a "Test Run" when there is availability in the market. This is typically two consecutive weeks at the market to view how we are to you and Vice versa.
- After the "trial run" we will review residency options in the market.
- Vendors with very unique products / Foods / Services as determined by Parks and Recreation staff, will be given priority.
- Contact our Event Coordinator via email or phone for any questions regarding the application process.
Please review our "Vendor List" and confirm if your type of product is present in the market. If you inquire about items/foods already sold in the market, you may be automatically waitlisted.
For more information about joining the market, please contact the Parks and Recreation Department at 407-539-6347.
Applications are now available online using Rec Desk. An account will need to be created to access the application.